Bundy Group Services
Bundy Group specializes in advising clients and delivering options on their behalf in the areas of business sales, capital raises, and acquisitions. Please browse through our services to learn more about how Bundy Group can assist with your needs.
Guiding clients for
over 25 years.
Sellside Advisory Services
In representing an owner in a complete or partial exit from a business, we run a comprehensive, confidential, and structured process:
- Understand the company and advise on how to best position the firm to the market
- Extensive experience allows us to provide preliminary thoughts on valuation with a strong degree of confidence
- Develop confidential marketing materials
- Identify and advise on potential buyer options. Contact potential industry and / or private equity buyers
- Manage the offer, negotiation, and buyer selection stages
- Work with the client’s legal, accounting, and wealth management teams through the due diligence and transaction closing phases of the process
Capital Raise Advisory Services
Bundy Group represents companies and management teams in arranging financing for growth, acquisition, partnership buyout or refinancing purposes. Our team maintains a strong base of commercial banking, mezzanine, unitranche, majority and minority equity financing relationships.
Our goal is to understand the needs of the client and to assess the optimal debt and/or equity structure. Our team then focuses on delivering best fit financing options, allowing the client to choose a financing source that offers the most competitive terms.
Certain Bundy Group team members maintain their securities licenses with a securities broker-dealer, allowing these Managing Directors to maintain compliance with Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) regulations in a capital raise transaction.
Acquisition Advisory Services
In representing a buyer or management team in a business purchase, we offer our clients the following services:
- Assist in the selection of acquisition candidates
- Confidentially contact candidates
- Work with the client to assess opportunities and challenges of each candidate
- Represent our client through the negotiation and due diligence process
- Assist in arranging financing
- Work with the client’s legal, accounting and wealth management teams through the close of the transaction